Vs > Cokurdah
San J. Matas vs Cokurdah Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Tortosa, Spain
San J. Matas vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
San J. Matas vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Cokurdah vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Cokurdah vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Cokurdah vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Cokurdah vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Khasab vs Bayankhongor
Redding, Ca vs Alagoinhas
Angra Dos Reis vs Las Lomitas
Aledo, Il vs Bangalore
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Cokurdah, Russia is approximately 9,577 km or 5,951 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Cokurdah bearing 36.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 168° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cokurdah has a tundra climate (ET).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cokurdah is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 38.3 °C (69°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.3 °C (70.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 993.8 mm (39.1 in) more which is equivalent to 993.8 l/m² (24.39 US gal/ft²) or 9,938,000 l/ha (1,062,438 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50° higher in San J. Matas than in Cokurdah.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Cokurdah. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cokurdah vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
San J. Matas vs Mito, Japan
San J. Matas vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Cokurdah vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Cokurdah vs Oulu, Finland
Cokurdah vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Cokurdah vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Kaoma vs Eugene, Or
Voronez vs Muharraq
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Ternopil
Cimbaj vs Gore Bay, On
San J. Matas vs Cokurdah Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cokurdah