Vs > Chita
San J. Matas vs Chita Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Ankara, Turkey
San J. Matas vs Bouake, Ivory Coast
San J. Matas vs General Pico, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Kem, Russia
Chita vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Chita vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
Chita vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Chita vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Kozhikode vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Bonthe vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Clark, Sd vs Galva, Il
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Kankan
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Chita, Russia is approximately 12,074 km or 7,503 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Chita bearing 4.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 177.3° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Chita has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chita is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 27 °C (48.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.2 °C (74.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 883.6 mm (34.8 in) more which is equivalent to 883.6 l/m² (21.69 US gal/ft²) or 8,836,000 l/ha (944,627 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Chita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Chita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chita vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Camden, Sc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
San J. Matas vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Chita vs Ancona, Italy
Chita vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Chita vs Kosti, Sudan
Chita vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Normanton, Queensland vs La Crosse Ap, Wi
Bournemouth-Hurn vs Drosh
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Xankandi
Topeka, Ks vs Ramsar
San J. Matas vs Chita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Chita