Vs > Chimbay
San J. Matas vs Chimbay Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
San J. Matas vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
San J. Matas vs Newport, Tn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Nercinskij Zavod, Russia
Chimbay vs Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Chimbay vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
Chimbay vs Odessa, Ukraine
Chimbay vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Tartous vs Treinta Y Tres
Roswell, Nm vs Cabrobo
Lubumbashi vs Albert Lea, Mn
Cairo vs Curitiba
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Chimbay, Uzbekistan is approximately 11,455 km or 7,118 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Chimbay bearing 312.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 214.7° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Chimbay has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chimbay is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.9 °C (25°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.2 °C (49°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1137.6 mm (44.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1137.6 l/m² (27.92 US gal/ft²) or 11,376,000 l/ha (1,216,170 US gal/ac) more. About 13 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Chimbay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Chimbay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chimbay vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Stensele, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Barranquilla, Colombia
San J. Matas vs Melo, Uruguay
San J. Matas vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Chimbay vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Chimbay vs Liepaja, Latvia
Chimbay vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Chimbay vs Barnaul, Russia
Turgay vs Satu Mare
C. Itapemirim vs Woodhill Forest
Puttalam vs Angra Dos Reis
Grafton, Nd vs As-Suways/ Suez
San J. Matas vs Chimbay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Chimbay