Vs > Cimbaj
San J. Matas vs Cimbaj Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Wagga, Australia
San J. Matas vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
San J. Matas vs Rolle Pass, Italy
San J. Matas vs Parakou, Benin
Cimbaj vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Cimbaj vs Zagreb, Croatia
Cimbaj vs Asahikawa, Japan
Cimbaj vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Scott, Sk vs Mactan
Klagenfurt vs Green Bay, Wisconsin
Burlington, Iowa vs Ithaca, Ny
Jokioinen vs Santo Domingo
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Cimbaj, Uzbekistan is approximately 11,455 km or 7,118 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Cimbaj bearing 312.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 214.7° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cimbaj has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cimbaj is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average temperature is 13.1 °C (23.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.1 °C (50.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1085 mm (42.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1085 l/m² (26.63 US gal/ft²) or 10,850,000 l/ha (1,159,937 US gal/ac) more. About 8 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Cimbaj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Cimbaj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cimbaj vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
San J. Matas vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
San J. Matas vs Magaria, Niger
San J. Matas vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Cimbaj vs Waipoua Forest, New Zealand
Cimbaj vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Cimbaj vs Chunggang, South Korea
Cimbaj vs Aleppo, Syria
Julianehb vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd
Luena vs Dubai
Cotui vs Tel Aviv
Thibodaux, La vs Lodwar
San J. Matas vs Cimbaj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cimbaj