Vs > Cape Salaurova
San J. Matas vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Milan, Mn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Thyolo, Malawi
San J. Matas vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
San J. Matas vs Arco Verde, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Brno, Czech Republic
Cape Salaurova vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Cape Salaurova vs Timmins, On, Canada
Cape Salaurova vs Altai, China
Eilat vs Pasni, Balochistan
Stanley vs Tristan Da Cunha
Leipzig vs Vigna Di Valle
Milos vs Puerto Lempira
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 9,431 km or 5,861 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 32.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 170.6° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 39.2 °C (70.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.2 °C (52.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1058.3 mm (41.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1058.3 l/m² (25.97 US gal/ft²) or 10,583,000 l/ha (1,131,393 US gal/ac) more. About 7 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kristiansand, Norway
San J. Matas vs Munich, Germany
San J. Matas vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
San J. Matas vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Cape Salaurova vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Cape Salaurova vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Cape Salaurova vs Dalatangi, Iceland
Cape Salaurova vs Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Cartwright, Nf vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Kapuskasing (cda), On vs Bowler, Wi
Genicesk vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
Vitebsk vs Konya
San J. Matas vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova