Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
San J. Matas vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Touggourt, Algeria
San J. Matas vs Thunder Bay, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Brussels, Belgium
San J. Matas vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lagos, Nigeria
Luxor vs Mcconnelsville, Oh
Raga vs Rockville, In
Lozovaja vs Kushka
York, Pa vs Prince Albert, Sk
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 9,223 km or 5,731 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 355.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 181° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 39.4 °C (70.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 979.9 mm (38.6 in) more which is equivalent to 979.9 l/m² (24.05 US gal/ft²) or 9,799,000 l/ha (1,047,578 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Odessa, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
San J. Matas vs Hama, Syria
San J. Matas vs Semnan, Iran
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Seymour, In, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs San Diego, California, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Paracatu, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Syracuse, New York vs As-Suways/ Suez
Przemysl vs Karuizawa
Chateau Tongariro vs Soci
Barcelona vs Klaipeda
San J. Matas vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo