Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
San J. Matas vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Libreville, Gabon
San J. Matas vs Fukuyama, Japan
San J. Matas vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
San J. Matas vs Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Miyakonojo, Japan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Kutchan, Japan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Scott City, Ks vs Portalegre
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Sasebo
Cape Uelen vs Low Head
Atlanta, Georgia vs Ekalaka, Mt
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 6,730 km or 4,182 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 269.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 231.5° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Burgos/ Villafria is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.2 °C (25.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11 °C (19.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 654 mm (25.7 in) more which is equivalent to 654 l/m² (16.05 US gal/ft²) or 6,540,000 l/ha (699,169 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in San J. Matas than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Chachapoyas, Peru
San J. Matas vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
San J. Matas vs Goose, Nf, Canada
San J. Matas vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Silute, Lithuania
Burgos/ Villafria vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Burgos/ Villafria vs Samos, Greece
Orono, Me vs Lome
Laurel, Md vs Adelaide, South Australia
Vytegra vs Reykjavík
Esperance (po) vs Piarco
San J. Matas vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria