Vs > Bratsk
San J. Matas vs Bratsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Ioannina, Greece
San J. Matas vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
San J. Matas vs Vilnius, Lithuania
San J. Matas vs Matsumoto, Japan
Bratsk vs Condega, Nicaragua
Bratsk vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Bratsk vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Bratsk vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Tadotsu vs Valentine, Ne
Frontone vs Florence, Tuscany
Petrozavodsk vs Haines Junction, Yukon
Turin, Piedmont vs Bitam
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Bratsk, Russia is approximately 11,582 km or 7,197 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Bratsk bearing 352.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 184.2° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Bratsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Bratsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 25.5 °C (46°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.5 °C (60.3°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 872.7 mm (34.4 in) more which is equivalent to 872.7 l/m² (21.42 US gal/ft²) or 8,727,000 l/ha (932,974 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Bratsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Bratsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Bratsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Libby, Mt, Usa
San J. Matas vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Obidos, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Pecs, Hungary
Bratsk vs Magoye, Zambia
Bratsk vs Takayama, Japan
Bratsk vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Bratsk vs Eldoret, Kenya
Vermilion, Ab vs Tambov
Hot Springs, Sd vs Dumka
Neosho, Mo vs Siemreap
Cobb (Dam) vs Ilirnej
San J. Matas vs Bratsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Bratsk