Vs > Berwick Forest
San J. Matas vs Berwick Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Syktyvkar, Russia
San J. Matas vs Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa
San J. Matas vs Beja, Portugal
San J. Matas vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Berwick Forest vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Berwick Forest vs Nanchang, China
Berwick Forest vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar
Berwick Forest vs Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Olenek vs Yinchuan
Greensboro, Nc vs Ciudad Real
Wichita, Kansas vs Milwaukee, Wi
Yevlax vs Sant’Angelo (Mount)
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Berwick Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,764 km or 8,553 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Berwick Forest bearing 96.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 47° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Berwick Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Berwick Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 481.1 mm (18.9 in) more which is equivalent to 481.1 l/m² (11.81 US gal/ft²) or 4,811,000 l/ha (514,328 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Berwick Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Berwick Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Berwick Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Waimana, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Kawthaung, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Ipameri, Brazil
Berwick Forest vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Berwick Forest vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Berwick Forest vs Luena, Angola
Berwick Forest vs Ruoqiang, China
Majis vs Pecs
Bondoukou vs Kozhikode
Bora-Bora Vataipe vs Tangier
El Paso, Texas vs Grindstone Island, Qc
San J. Matas vs Berwick Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Berwick Forest