Vs > Balmoral Forest
San J. Matas vs Balmoral Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Reconquista, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
San J. Matas vs Minya, Egypt
San J. Matas vs Ajan, Russia
Balmoral Forest vs Genoa, Italy
Balmoral Forest vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Tuapse, Russia
Balmoral Forest vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Memphis, Tennessee
Mt Vernon, Il vs Lake Tekapo
Tamale vs Mzuzu
Burgeo, Nf vs Blackville, Sc
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Balmoral Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,581 km or 8,439 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Balmoral Forest bearing 92.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.9° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13 °C (23.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 629.7 mm (24.8 in) more which is equivalent to 629.7 l/m² (15.45 US gal/ft²) or 6,297,000 l/ha (673,191 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23° higher in San J. Matas than in Balmoral Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Balmoral Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmoral Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
San J. Matas vs Xi’An, China
San J. Matas vs Morganton, Nc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Balmoral Forest vs Curitiba, Brazil
Balmoral Forest vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Balmoral Forest vs Valdivia, Chile
Khost vs Grytviken
Lillehammer vs Clinton, Ia
Rochambeau vs Brighton, England
Alice Springs vs Milford Sound
San J. Matas vs Balmoral Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest