Vs > Aleksandrovskoe
San J. Matas vs Aleksandrovskoe Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Christchurch, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Warsaw, Poland
San J. Matas vs Kindia, Guinea
San J. Matas vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
Aleksandrovskoe vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Aleksandrovskoe vs Berezovo, Russia
Aleksandrovskoe vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Birmingham, Alabama vs Caribou, Me
Cluj vs Fond Du Lac, Wi
Pontotoc, Ms vs Napoleon, Oh
Charles City, Ia vs Williston, North Dakota
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Aleksandrovskoe, Russia is approximately 10,715 km or 6,658 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrovskoe bearing 330.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 194.9° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Aleksandrovskoe has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Aleksandrovskoe is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 26.4 °C (47.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.8 °C (62.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 735 mm (28.9 in) more which is equivalent to 735 l/m² (18.04 US gal/ft²) or 7,350,000 l/ha (785,764 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Aleksandrovskoe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Aleksandrovskoe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrovskoe vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kostroma, Russia
San J. Matas vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
San J. Matas vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
San J. Matas vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Anderson, In, Usa
Aleksandrovskoe vs Tumeremo, Venezuela
Aleksandrovskoe vs Goias, Brazil
Aleksandrovskoe vs Utsunomiya, Japan
Hoseda-Hard vs Santuck, Sc
Surigao, Mindanao vs Im Poliny Osipenko
Mzuzu vs Valdez, Ak
Jeddah vs Rome/ Fiumicino
San J. Matas vs Aleksandrovskoe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrovskoe